What's New for Interop & Cloud Connect China 2017
Organized by UBM China, Interop & Cloud Connect China 2017 is going to take place at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center on September 5-7, 2017. This year, the overall scale and the quality of the event will be superior to the previous one thanks to the debut of Interop in Shanghai. Cloud computing service and solution providers and networking enterprises will congregate to meet IT leaders like CIOs and CTOs from end users in finance, e-commerce, FMCG, retail, education, manufacture, rail transit, national defense, etc.A new round of discussion over cloud computing and networking’ technical innovation and practical application is definitely to be brought by eminent speakers in China and foreign countries.
Interop & Cloud Connect China 2017 will include various simultaneous activities like keynote speech, workshops, conference tracks, the enterprise CIO forum, matchmaking event, etc, which can further enhance the participation value for attendees and exhibitors. The exhibitors will both showcase the latest technical products and services and have a chance to interact with potential clients and their counterparts.
Eminent Speakers & Hot Topics
So far, many global eminent speakers have confirmed to share theirs insights and interpretation for cloud computing trend and practicesat Interop & Cloud Connect China 2017. Conference tracks this year will focus on six parts: Industrial Application, Cloud Native Technologies & Practices, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, Software Defined Data Center & Cloud Management Platform, Internet of Things+ and Cloud & Network Security. Part of the speakers are like the following:
• Jacky Zhang, Strategy Development GM, LeCloud;
• Song Lin, Project Manager/Data Scientist, Petrochina;
• Chris Van Tuin, Chief Technologist, North America West, Red Hat;
• Richard Hou (PHD), Chief Cloud Strategy Consultant, Huawei;
• Shen Li, VP Engineering, PingCAP;
• Fang Li, Founder & CEO, CloudChef;
• Yuebin Shen, VP of R&D, Anchora Information Technologies, Ltd;
• Kai Zhou, Vice President, NSFocus;
• Uday Oali Pabrai, CEO, ecfirst;
• Haiming Yang, Chief Architect, JD.com.
Click here to see the updated conference agenda: